Preshil has an open admissions policy. We invite prospective families to attend a Tour, Open Morning or Information Session to learn more about the Preshil philosophy, campuses, subject options and curriculum.
- Visit the school for a Tour, Open Morning or Information Session
- Complete an application for enrolment and lodge with the school along with the accompanying requested documentation and a non-refundable application fee of $110 per student.
- Families will receive either confirmation that the application is complete, or a request for further information. Once all application information is received, your child will be placed on our waitlist.
- Depending on the year of entry and availability of a place, our registrar will be in contact to arrange an enrolment interview with you and your child.
- A formal offer may be issued at the discretion of the school. The acceptance deadline for this offer is 14 days.
- Once the school receives confirmation paperwork and your enrolment fee, you will be invited to attend a welcome interview with our principal and will be advised of orientation dates.