Preshil has an open admissions policy. To learn more about Preshil we recommend you attend one of our Tours or Open Mornings, where you will be supplied with an information pack containing literature around the Preshil philosophy, subject and curriculum information and application forms.
- Visit the school for a tour or open morning.
- Complete an application for enrolment and lodge with the school along with the accompanying requested documentation and a non-refundable application fee of $110 per student.
- Families will receive either confirmation that the application is complete, or a request for further information. Once all application information is received, your child will be placed on our waitlist.
- Depending on the year of entry and availability of a place, our registrar will be in contact to arrange an enrolment interview with you and your child.
- A formal offer may be issued at the discretion of the school. The acceptance deadline for this offer is 14 days.
- Once the school receives confirmation paperwork and your enrolment fee, you will be invited to attend a welcome interview with our principal and will be advised of orientation dates.