Subjects And Courses
Information provided about subjects and courses is an expression of intent only and are not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking. The School reserves the right to discontinue or vary such subjects, courses, or co-curricular offerings at any time without notice.
Links To Other Websites
Preshil, from time to time, provides links to other websites as a service to users of this website. This service does not mean that Preshil endorses those sites or material on them in any way. Preshil is not responsible for the use of a link which may become out of date or inaccurate.
Child Protection and Wellbeing Policies
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Statement
- Safeguarding Statement for Young People
- Safeguarding Statement for Children
- Safeguarding Practice and Behaviour Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Child Protection Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Duty of Care – Crimes Act 1958 (Vic) Policy
- Responding to Child Abuse Reports and Allegations Policy
- Strategy for Communicating with Children, Young People and Families
- Working With Children Policy
- Arlington Wellbeing Policy – Kindergarten and Primary School
- Blackhall Kalimna Wellbeing Policy – Secondary School
Download Other Policy Documents
- Mutual Respect Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Language Policy
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Complaint and Grievance Management Policy
- Complaint and Grievance Management Procedure
- Complaint and Grievance Process Flow Chart
- Anaphylaxis & Food Sharing Policy
While Preshil has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, the information on this website is for personal and/or educational use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty.
- There is no guarantee given as to the accuracy or currency of any individual item on the website.
- Persons accessing the website who require confirmation of any information should contact Preshil directly.
- Preshil does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of the information contained on the website.
- While the School will make every effort to ensure the availability and integrity of its information, it cannot guarantee that this will always be available, and/or free of any defects, including viruses nor can it guarantee the accuracy and validity of information from external sites.
Users should take this into account when accessing the information. All access and use is at the risk of the user.